Our Lucky 13th Season is upon us
Private Ghostly Bubble Walks
By Valley Ghost Walks
- On demand in 2020.
- Book by CONTACTING JEROME DIRECTLY
- $150 + HST for your bubble (up to 10 people).
Includes: ~45 minutes w/Jerome the Gravekeeper and one ghost.
- $250 (HST included) for your bubble.
Includes: ~60 minutes w/Jerome and three ghosts.
- $350 + HST for your bubble.
Includes: ~90 minutes w/ Jerome and many ghosts.
- $50 + HST add-on for a Private Show Guarantee.
(Eliminates the possibility for additional bubbles to join)
- Once our date, location, and time are decided on,
if there's no Private Show Guarantee,
the walk is advertised to the public
allowing for up to 2 additional bubbles.
- If there's an additional sale,
the original booker receives a return of:
$50 + HST for the short walk,
$60 (HST included) for the medium walk,
$75 +HST for the long walk.
- If there's no additional sale,
there's no return to the original booker
- The price for additional bubbles to join are:
$150 + HST for the short walk,
$200 (HST included) for the medium walk,
$250 + HST for the long walk.
- Must book at least 7 days in advance for Wolfville or Grand Pre
and at least 14 days in advance for the other locations we haunt:
Kentville, Halls Harbor, Hantsport, & Windsor.
- All shows are family-friendly, historical productions.
- Bubbles must remain at appropriate social distances (6 feet).
- Ghosts will remain 12 feet away.
- Although the shows are outside, masks are encouraged.
- Download this for regulations about performances in NS
Ghostly Bubble Sit Down Shows 2020
Old Post Road, Grand Pre, Nova Scotia
Double Bubbles - $50 (includes HST & fees for 2 tickets)
Quad Bubbles - $90 (includes HST & fees for 4 tickets)
6 Pack Bubbles - $125 (includes HST & fees for 6 tickets)
September 24, Tangled Garden -
CANCELLED due to Hurricane Teddy
October 2, UNESCO Viewpark -
Completed with 19 Brave Souls
October 8, Grand Pre Heritage Barn -
Completed with 12 brave souls
Join Jerome the Gravekeeper and his ghostly friends
in historic Grand Pré for three sunset Ghostly Bubble Sit Down Shows
featuring your favourite, family-friendly historical tales.
- The shows are roughly an hour and a half.
- There are no available washrooms at any of the locations.
- Bring a blanket and a lawn chair.
- Bring bug spray!
- Bring an umbrella in case of sprinkles.
- In case of bad weather, all shows will be at the Heritage Barn.
Private Ghostly Bubble Walks 2020
July 11, Wolfville -
Completed for 3 Brave Souls
August 14, Grand Pre Winery -
Completed for 8 Brave Souls
August 23, Halls Harbour -
Completed for 10 Brave Souls
September 12, Old Post Road -
Completed for 6 Brave Souls
October 1, Kentville's Under The Gazebo Series
Completed for Many Brave Souls
Now in Our Lucky 13th Season,
Valley Ghost Walks are historical productions through
the streets and cemeteries of various Annapolis Valley locations:
Grand Pré Winery
Led by Jerome the GraveKeeper and his ghostly friends,
these family-friendly productions focus on
the abundance of lore found in the most historically-rich,
amazing area in all of North America...the Annapolis Valley!
All productions are part fundraisers for
local theatre groups and other deserving organizations.
Reduce your chills, please dress warmly.
Indoor locations available for horrendous weather,
please check Facebook & Instagram for all updates.
If needed, you could bring:
walking shoes, an umbrella, a flashlight, and BUG SPRAY.
Ages 10+ recommended.
CentreStage Theatre in Kentville
Edaline Theatre in Wolfville
Quick As A Wink Theatre in Windsor
The Hantsport Memorial Community Centre
The St. John Anglican Church, Parish of Horton