Ghostly Bubble Sit Down Shows
Old Post Road, Grand Pre, Nova Scotia
Double Bubbles - $50 (includes HST & fees for 2 tickets)
Quad Bubbles - $90 (includes HST & fees for 4 tickets)
6 Pack Bubbles - $125 (includes HST & fees for 6 tickets)
Thursday, September 24, 6:30pm - Tangled Garden
Friday, October 2, 6:30pm - UNESCO Viewpark
Thursday, October 8, 6:30pm - Grand Pre Heritage Barn
Join Jerome the Gravekeeper and his ghostly friends
in historic Grand Pré for three sunset Ghostly Bubble Sit Down Shows
featuring your favourite, family-friendly historical tales.
- The shows are roughly an hour and a half.
- There are no available washrooms at any of the locations.
- Bring a blanket and a lawn chair.
- Bring bug spray!
- Bring an umbrella in case of sprinkles.
- In case of bad weather, all shows will be at the Heritage Barn.
Ghostly Atlantic Bubble Walks
By Valley Ghost Walks
- On demand in 2020.
- Book by CONTACTING JEROME DIRECTLY
- $150 + HST for your bubble (up to 10 people).
Includes: ~45 minutes w/Jerome the Gravekeeper and one ghost.
- $250 (HST included) for your bubble.
Includes: ~60 minutes w/Jerome and three ghosts.
- $350 + HST for your bubble.
Includes: ~90 minutes w/ Jerome and many ghosts.
- $50 + HST add-on for a Private Show Guarantee.
(Eliminates the possibility for additional bubbles to join)
- Once our date, location, and time are decided on,
if there's no Private Show Guarantee,
the walk is advertised to the public
allowing for up to 2 additional bubbles.
- If there's an additional sale,
the original booker receives a return of:
$50 + HST for the short walk,
$75 + HST for the medium walk,
$100 +HST for the long walk.
- If there's no additional sale,
there's no return to the original booker
- The price for additional bubbles to join are:
$100 + HST for the short walk,
$175 (HST included) for the medium walk,
$250 + HST for the long walk.
- Must book at least 7 days in advance for Wolfville or Grand Pre
and at least 14 days in advance for the other locations we haunt:
Kentville, Halls Harbor, Hantsport, & Windsor.
- All shows are family-friendly, historical productions.
- Bubbles must remain at appropriate social distances (6 feet).
- Ghosts will remain 12 feet away.
- Although the shows are outside, masks are encouraged.
- Download this for regulations about performances in NS